The Changemaker CoLab is a virtual 6-week programme that equips aspiring worldchangers with the insights, relationships, and tools needed to turn their ideas into action, and turn their passions into a sustainable initiative that works toward changing the world.
The March Changemaker CoLab will begin on the 14th of March and finish on the 18th of April. They are held every Wednesday, virtually, from 6pm – 7:30pm GMT.
The objectives of CoLab are:
- To provide a safe space for entrepreneurs and worldchangers to meet, talk about their experiences, learn from each other, and network.
- Exchange ideas, start dialogue, and get inspired.
Who’s It For: If you’re an aspiring world-changer, or a seasoned world-changer looking to launch something new, CoLab is for you. The only real pre-reqs are:
- You're between 18-30 (sorry!)
- Having a world-changing idea that you’re ready, willing, and excited to share and pursue.
- That world-changing idea relates to one of the Sustainable Development Goals. (hint: it probably does, even if you don’t think it does!)
- You have hustle to study, shape, and fine-tune that idea in a supportive, collaborative, and welcoming environment.
If you’re creative, and community minded, and you’re serious about turning your passion into a project that changes the world, we’re here for ya!
What to Expect: CoLab is an action-driven, collaborative process with a small and supportive group of like-minded people. Led by Alyssa, the Founder and CEO of The IDHouse, you’ll identify your assumptions about why YOU have an idea that will change the world, how it will change the world, and how you can use that idea to make an impact. This approach rapidly enables you to uncover flaws in your concept and find viable models more quickly. You’ll leave the CoLab with a deeper understanding about how to create a sustainable project with a world-changing twist, and hopefully gain some friends and connections from it!
Here's the schedule of how it's all gonna go down:
Week 1: Knowing Yourself (Strengths, Working Styles, Team Building, Obstacles)
Week 2: How to Make Positive Social Change / Identifying the Problem (Who can you benefit, why does it need fixing, research)
Week 3: Getting the Relationship Right (Marketing & Message; Getting, Keeping & Growing Customers)
Week 4: Storytelling (Marketing & Message, Branding, Knowing Yourself)
Week 5: Triple Bottom Line (How to Measure Success, Profit, Impact, and the Environment)
Week 6: Pitch Night/Sharing Your Story
What You Get: By joining the March Changemaker Co-Lab, you'll get lifetime access to IDHouse's private Facebook community of Worldchangers. You'll also get our "Get Started" Pack, hook ups to mentors in the sector, and connections to last a lifetime.